Polaroid – Mercury P7003A Sunglasses
Sunglasses like these are designed with one thing in mind – performance. Mercury gives you a lightweight frame that’s curved to hug your face. It’s a fit you can take up a mountain, out on a bike or anytime you get outdoors.
- Curved arm ending in a straight ear fittings
- Textured rubber nose grips
- Embedded hinges for added durability
- Filter category 3
- Polaroid polarized lenses
- 100% UV400 protection
- Comes with Polaroid case
- Inside frame width 130mm, lens height 41mm
Product Review Polaroid – Mercury P7003A
By Joanne Tranter – R4W member
Very lightweight sunglasses – you can barely notice that you’re wearing them. Excellent field of vision, they hug the face which means that they protect you when out running in wet, windy conditions.
I did not experience any glare when out running in the sun (not there has been much this summer) I would definitely recommend these sunglasses to other runners, could not fault them. They come in a really nice Polaroid case as well to protect them.
- Polaroid – Mercury P7003A Sunglasses
- How To Dress For Summer Training
- Product Review – Breo Sunglasses Two Tone
- MAUI JIM HO’OKIPA
- Clever Running Clothing For “In-Between” Weather
- October Competition / Product Review