Get to know our Race Ambassadors
Get to know our Race Ambassadors – We asked our Race Ambassadors Five Quick Questions –
Today is the turn of Carol
- What 3 words best describe your experience of the Windsor 10k?
Inclusive, friendly, inspirational
- What can you not live without on race day?
Weirdly, because of my past bowel cancer, the thing I can’t live without on race day is Imodium! Oh, and some tunes to help when I’m flagging and the smiles and encouragement of the spectators.
- What’s your favourite song to train to?
Fav song? Difficult as I have loads but anything from my 80s clubbing days!
- What is your favourite thing about running?
Running is my ‘me’ time, thinking time and what gets me through difficult times like my two cancers and the current mentally trying time that we are all living in.
- What’s your running moto?
“You’re strong, remember what you’ve overcome”.