Get To Know Our Race Ambassadors
Get to know our Race Ambassadors – We asked our Race Ambassadors Five Quick Fire Questions –
Today is the turn of Catherine
- What 3 words best describe your experience of the Windsor Women’s 10k?
Community, stunning, PB
- What can you not live without on race day?
I need a good bowl of porridge to start the day and wouldn’t be without my trusty @spibelt to hold my bits and bobs.
- What’s your favourite song to train to?
I listen to classical music when running. I love 2cellos and had Zadok the Priest blasting as I ran towards the castle last year (the piece they play during the coronation). Very atmospheric!
- What is your favourite thing about running?
I love that it’s my little headspace. I wouldn’t be able to get through the coming weeks of isolation without it.
- What’s your running moto?
My running club has the motto ‘we’re a drinking group with a running problem’