It’s all work+play with the all-in-1 fitness bag from Targus
For professionals who like to keep fit and healthy by going for a run on their lunch break or on the way home from work, carrying multiple bags for work devices and sports clothing/gear is a hassle.
Targus, a leading manufacturer of bags and computing accessories, has created a bag that solves this problem: a single integrated backpack that users can fit their laptop, trainers, clothing, towel etc. into in a highly protected and easy to carry bag.
The Targus Work + Play Fitness 15.6″ Laptop Backpack – available in grey for £64.99 from Targus and multiple retailers – is the first ever Work and Sports backpack (27L).
Also available from John Lewis
- Dedicated laptop compartment for screen sizes up to 15.6″
- A padded top handle, shoulder straps and ventilated cushioning ensure comfort
- Dedicated section to keep clothing
- Includes a detachable laundry bag and portable washbag that opens flat with Velcro attachment
- Lined and ventilated front compartment, designed for transporting work or sports shoes
- Plenty of pockets, including two for water bottles and a soft-lined, internal zipped pouch to protect small valuables
Product Review Running4Women
Well this bag has everything you need if you lead a busy lifestyle and need a work/sports bag all in one. So many compartments one for your laptop which holds it securely in place with a separate compartment for your leads. There is a section that holds your sports wear, with a handy separate compartment for your training shoes, keeping them out of the way of everything else in the backpack. Very useful portable washbag and gym bag inside. Inside the top is a handy pull out hook which is great for hanging your backpack up at the gym.
Overall this is a great backpack, well-made and very spacious, with plenty of storage. The shoulder straps are very good and the back of the backpack felt supportive on my back. Good all-round backpack would definitely recommend. Score 4.5