Nike LunarHaze+ Women’s Running Shoe
The Nike LunarHaze+: Dynamic Support in a nearly seamless design
The Nike LunarHaze+ Women’s Running Shoe distinguishes itself from other styles in the Stable Ride collection with an innovative, nearly seamless upper that renders it incredibly lightweight, breathable and durable.
- Best for underpronators to moderate overpronators
- Strong, lightweight Nike Hyperfuse latticework for a supportive fit
- Lunarlon cushioning for a soft, springy ride
- Dynamic Support for just the right amount of stability
The upper of the LunarHaze+ Women’s Running Shoe is made with Hyperfuse construction, which fuses mesh and synthetic materials to create a nearly seamless, one-piece upper that’s more lightweight, breathable and durable than traditionally stitched uppers. The Hyperfuse latticework provides a secure, supportive fit, and a mesh innersleeve wraps the entire foot for a plush, breathable fit and feel.
The LunarHaze+ features Lunarlon cushioning, Nike’s softest, most resilient foam core to date. The foam core is encased within a foam carrier for a lightweight blend of ultra-plush cushioning, springy response and support. A crash pad beneath the heel is made of softer foam than the rest of the carrier for extra shock absorption at this first point of impact.
Runners have different strides, and one runner’s stride can vary between the first mile and the last. That’s why this stable-ride running shoe features Dynamic Support in the midsole. This platform adapts to your stride throughout each run to provide just the right amount of stability.
- Reflective elements for enhanced visibility in low light
- Outsole featuring a mix of rubbers and a Waffle pattern for durability and traction
- Flex grooves along the length and width of the midsole/outsole for flexibility and a smooth transition from heel to toe
- Nike+ ready
LunarLite foam is 30 percent lighter than standard Phylon and provides ultra-lightweight and springy cushioning for your foot. Encased in a Phylon or Phylite midsole, this new foam compound, invented at Nike, delivers cushioning that’s soft and not too mushy. It allows impact force to be more evenly distributed and helps reduce painful pressure points on your foot.
PRODUCT REVIEW – Nike LunarHaze+ by Carol R4W Member
CUSHIONING – Cushioning good but feel that if worm during long race might not be enough to ease feet. Score 3/5
COMFORT – Very comfortable perfect fit and for a change on trainers I wear I did not have to adjust the laces at all during runs. Score 5/5
GRIP/RESPONSIVENESS – Excellent, used in dry and damp conditions and felt very safe, very impressed. Score 5/5.
STABILITY – I overpronate slightly on the right foot but these shoes felt supportive. Score 4/5
OVERALL – A light, attractive running shoe that definitely have ‘girl’ appeal. The pink colour way really good with the prominent Nike flash. Would recommend although not sure if they would suit a runner with a wider foot as they felt quiet narrow. Score 4/5
Available from Nike
- Nike LunarHaze+ Women’s Running Shoe
- Nike LunarEclipse +2 Womens Running Shoe
- Nike – Lady LunarGlide +2
- Nike Lunarswift+ 3 Shield Women’s Running Shoe
- Product Review – Nike LunarGlide+4
- Nike Wmns LunarEclipse+