Dr Zak’s bagel – The wait is over
After their Multi-Seed Bagels received such high acclaim, Dr Zak’s are excited to announce the launch of their new high protein Cinnamon & Raisin Bagels.
When Dr Zak’s, specialists in high protein functional foods, launched their Multi-Seed Bagels last year they received rave reviews. Not only were they praised for their dietary benefits, but also for their taste. With 24g of protein per bagel and reduced carbohydrates, they were a nutritional dream, not only for those wanting to easily up their daily protein intake, for fitness recovery or muscle building, but also for dieters, with the added protein and a high fibre content helping keep hunger locked up for longer.
With fans ranging from elite sports men and women to health food gurus there was only one criticism of the bagels – ‘why is there only one flavour’.
Now the anticipated wait for a new Dr Zak’s bagel is over!
Jammed full of juicy raisins and the spicy sweet flavour of cinnamon the new bagels certainly don’t let the side down when it comes to taste and they pack a serious punch when it comes to nutrition.
With the same high protein content as their multi-seed cousin, roughly that of a chicken breast, 30% less carbohydrate than a conventional bagel and 4.9g of fibre, they certainly live up to the hype of their predecessor. Fantastic on their own, toasted with a bit of butter or, for a super protein hit, slathered with Dr Zak’s high protein peanut butters, upping your daily protein levels has never been tastier!
Dr Zak’s new Cinnamon and Raisin bagels are available from www.musclefood.com. For more information visit www.dr-zaks.com.
- Dr Zak’s bagels are now available from leading nutrition stores and gyms around the country.
- A pack of four bagels costs just £3.50
- Nutrition per bagel: 24g protein, 4.9g of fibre, 36g of carbohydrate
- Dr Zak’s bagel – The wait is over
- Dr Zak’s new Powdered Peanut Butter
- Multipower Fit Protein Flapjack
- Multipower launches Nature’s Power Bar
- Next Generation Peanut Butter
- The Cleanest Protein Bars Around by The Primal Pantry