Buko Organic Coconut Water
Coconut water with a conscience
The refreshing taste combined with its health benefits has meant coconut water has seen a rapid rise in popularity over the last 18 months and so it will take something special for a newbie to make an impact.
Buko Organic Coconut Water believe that whilst being healthy, delicious, organic and 100% pure will most definitely add to its appeal, it’s their unique partnership with Cuipo that will really help them to stand out from the crowd and to make a real splash…
Cuipo work with conscientious brands around the world to help persevere rainforests, by taking a small donation from each product sale and using it to buy real forest – having already bought and preserved 88 million square metres since their inception in 2010. Buko coconut water are the first UK brand to work with Cuipo and on every drink pack you will find a unique code, which represents ‘your’ square meter of rainforest. What’s more you can enter this code on the Cuipo website to see which part of the rainforest you have helped to save.
- Full of essential vitamins and minerals
- A great source of potassium
- Naturally isotonic and great for rehydration
- Contains anti-oxidants such as cytokinins which regulate growth, development and ageing
- Low calorie drink with zero fat and zero cholesterol
- Aids digestion, cleanses the skin, and improves circulation
To find out more about Buko Organic Coconut Water, its health benefits or their partnership with Cuipo then simply visit www.organicbuko.com, where you can also buy the product.
Running4Women’s thoughts on the product: Very refreshing to drink, great for quick hydration, good fresh taste and all natural. Found it superbly refreshing after a good work out.
- Buko Organic Coconut Water
- Hello al?
- Honestly Healthy Hydration – DRINKmaple…
- The Coconut Company’s coconut flour
- How To Make Your Own Sports Drink For Running
- Boost Hydration With These Super Smoothies