Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon, 8th October 2017
Up for the challenge? Get your running shorts on and join Team Fight for Sight!
Fight for Sight is the main charity in the UK dedicated to funding pioneering research to find ways of preventing, treating and reversing sight loss caused by a range of different eye diseases and conditions.
Take part in this stunning 13.1 mile flat run through four of the capital’s glorious Royal Parks. Runners will spot London's world-famous landmarks along the route including Buckingham Palace, the Royal Albert Hall, the London Eye and the Houses of Parliament. Perfect for first time marathon runners or those looking to beat PB's, this most scenic of city runs is one not to be missed.
Registration fee: £10 - use discount code ROYALPARKS
Sponsorship target: £350
Why join #TeamFightforSight
We'll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
- Welcome pack full of tips and advice
- Your own personalised Fight for Sight running vest
- Fight for Sight kit bag
- Personal support from the Events team
- Regular newsletters to keep you up to date with Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon news and activities
- A Facebook page for you to connect with fellow runners
- Cheering T-shirts for your family and friends to ensure they have an amazing day too
- The loudest cheers on race day!
Sign up here: http://www.fightforsight.org.uk/get-involved/events/the-royal-parks-foundation-half-marathon/
Any questions? Get in touch with Beth: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7264 3919.